We strive to create and maintain a place where our students can learn about the beauty of their faith and richness of the Islamic tradition. The school has these primary goals:
- To instill love for Allah and the Messengers of Allah.
- To instill love and respect for the Masjid and our teachers.
- To help our students develop strong, positive Islamic identities.
- To impart to our students a basic foundation in the fundamental teachings of Islam. This includes but is not limited to Quran, Seerah, History and analysis of current events from an Islamic perspective.
- To create a place where Muslim children can build friendships - sometimes lifelong - with other young Muslims.
- To help nurture Muslims of the future who will participate in the world surrounding them as ambassadors of Islam and responsible Americans.